Friday, June 17, 2011

2011 Summer Roadtrip: Day 8

Alright, yesterday was pretty awesome. I bought a few things by the riverside and had two guys offer to buy me beer (tempting, but no. I'm with someone I can't leave at the moment, thank you).

I also ate at The Pirate's House, the oldest house in Savannah, which I HIGHLY recommend. It's also said to be haunted, but nothing happened while I was there.

The night ended with a haunted carriage tour, which was spooky, entertaining, as well as educational. I now know where a couple good ghost hunts will be on my next trip here!

Today I went to the beach on Tybee Island. More fun than I expected, and I don't think I've burned my pale, vampire-like skin. Yet. I also got sand in a few places I would rather not have sand. Ew.

Tonight the group is eating seafood, again. I told them we already had it two nights in a row and they could just eat at Red Lobster when they get back home.

But, nooo. "It's not the same!"

Whatever. All it means is I'm having shrimp.

Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment