Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No Escape

I realize my Halloween Horror Movie List for 2011 is slowly becoming saturated with vampire flicks. But bear with me here. I own a lot.


30 Days of Night is probably one of my favorite vampire films ever. Why? Because these ain't your mama's vamps. Nah, this is going back to Nosferatu. Terrifying. Not the kind of vampire you want hanging around your bedroom at night. Unless you're into monsters with three inch nails and mouth full of sharp teeth. I won't judge.

Nor are they prim and proper vampires either, drinking blood from wine glass and laughing at those silly werewolves down the road. No, these guys don't give a shit about dry cleaning. There is blood all over the fucking place.

Let it also be known the graphic novel is just as amazing. There's actually a series. However, I've only gotten to the third one. This film is just the first book. 

Because I can't find another vampire song to suit my tastes, you get to enjoy some old school White Zombie:

"I'm Your Boogieman" by White Zombie

One of the vampire from 30 Days of Night. Honest to God, I thought it was Marilyn Manson the first time he appeared onscreen. I was all, "WTF is Manson doing in this movie?????" But it's not Manson. It's just some guy named John Rawls. *shrugs*

Less than a week, guys. LESS THAN A WEEK!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment