Friday, October 28, 2011

So Close!!!

Happy Frankenstein Friday, everyone! Halloween is in three days, plans have been made, costumes set out. It's going to be a grand old time.

Until then, I'll get myself in an extra good mood, starting with something fun: Hocus Pocus (1993).


This is probably one of my favorite Disney movies, honestly. It enough to get a yearly spot on the Disney Channel, and I own it on DVD. No, I do not watch the Disney Channel. 

Regardless, I think any Halloween movie marathon should have this included. It's fun, not too scary, and has both witches and a zombie. As everyone knows, zombies are apparently a hot item these days. Why, I don't know. I think it has something to do with the downfall of vampires thanks to sparkles.

"American Witch" by Rob Zombie. Seriously, you guys. How is Rob Zombie so awesome???


So ready for Monday to get here. For once, the weekend is getting in the way....

No comments:

Post a Comment