Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thou Shall Not Fall

Feeling a bit off this week. I think it's the exam I have tomorrow, but one can't be sure. This should be a happy day. Ghost Hunters is on tonight. Until then...


Ahh. The Lost Boys. The movie that started my quiet love of Kiefer Sutherland. Complete with the late 80's vibe and vampires that don't sparkle. Lovely! 

Not to mention it contains one of my favorite songs of the 80's:



"Cry Little Sister" by Gerard McMann

Which, in turn, had led to some awesome covers...

"Cry Little Sister" by Seasons After

So it's an all around great movie in my book.

What are you guys watching tonight?

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll be watching Dark City tonight. I picked up the blueray about a week ago and haven't seen it in years. I liked everything about The Lost Boys. I need to get it in this month too. So many good movies, so little time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear, hear. Dark City is an excellent movie as well.

    ReplyDelete