Saturday, December 24, 2011

Almost That Time Again...

When I was younger, we had a shit ton of VHS tapes. Most of them were Bugs Bunny related, but we had a few Christmas themed ones too. This was my favorite holiday cartoon of them all.



Sadly, I lost it when my family decided to get rid of the VHS player in favor of DVDs, and all the VHS tapes went to the trash. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper that day. Thank God for YouTube, eh?

I can't really pinpoint the exact reason I absolutely love this cartoon. Maybe it's the song. Maybe it's the orphans and how they tug mercilessly at my few heart strings. Maybe it's the old man who slightly reminds of Robert Englund for some odd reason. All I know is I keep coming back to this every year. 

Makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside, and all that jazz. 

Now, off to prepare for a night of games, hot coco, family, friends, and possibly a few drinks somewhere along the way. 

Have a fun and safe Christmas Eve, droogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment