Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot

Oh, rain. You keep me inside for so long. I have done nothing today but watch G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra and Hellboy.


No, I don't know anything about G.I. Joe. I only barely like this movie. I find the actors only slightly attractive, if even that. But I do love me some crazy ninja skills.


Why does my favorite character have to the horrible one? Why does he have to be the Nazi? Thank you, Hellboy, for making me feel like a terrible, no good, very bad person. 

After seeing both movies back to back, I have decided I would love nothing more than to watch a movie comprised of nothing but Snake Eyes and Karl Kroenen battling it out.

VS

If it were ever possible to make a movie with just these two, I would watch the shit out of it. Every day. 

Now, time for V for Vendetta. And it's not even the fifth of November. 


So... Not much is getting done today, apparently.

And I'm oddly okay with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment