Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year Plans

This coming year I have decided to try something new. Er, slightly new. Starting January 1st, I am going to start what I call "365 Days of Shelly." Or something like that. I'm not to keen on the name, but I can't think of anything better. Anyhow, I will try to post something every day of the year, no matter what is going on or how busy I am. I don't know how well this will go over, but we'll see how it goes. I decided the best route to go about this is to plan it all out, so I've already got January all set. However, I'm bound to run into snags along the way and would love to have some help from my followers and occasional readers. What would you like to see on my blog? Anymore of something? Any less of something? Something new? Some of the new things I'm going to try out include projects (if I can manage it), movie challenges, photo challenges, as well as more of my own photography in general. Even though I mostly post things I like, I still want you guys' input.

I've also been working on the new year logo. All I need to do is put on a few finishing touches. It should be ready in time to make a debut on the 30th, a few days from now. Which leads me to another question, how are you liking the new logos (even though I've only done one)? I'm wanting to start making new ones for major holidays, and if I get good enough, a few minor holidays as well. I know I'm not the best artist in the world, but if you like them, then I will continue. If not, I am flexible to something else.

I'm also curious to know what you guys think of the Spotify play buttons I've been using. I like using them, but then again I have use Spotify. I'm worried about those who don't have Spotify. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment