Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We Shall Heed The Call

Every year, my family on my mom's side has a get together on Christmas Eve, and one of the activities we partake in is an ornament exchange. For the past few years, I have been the one to try and get a humorous, unique, or unusual ornament, particularly for our family. One year I got a Batman one, and all the guys were fighting over it (I come from a family of quasi-geeks). So, the next year, I got something quite opposite of Batman: a Barbie ornament. Hilarity ensued. But this year, I have had the pleasure of finding one of the most awesome ornaments I have ever seen, so much that I am tempted to keep it for myself.


Cthulhu! In a Santa hat! If that's not Creepmas worthy, I don't know what is. Oh, and how fitting he is on my tree! Alas, he will not be mine for much longer, but maybe next year I can acquire another as my own. 

Tell me, meine Freunde, what holiday traditions do you have, or, perhaps, would like to have?

No comments:

Post a Comment