Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Hail! 'Tis the beginning of Hallowmas, the three days traditionally established for observing and remembering the dead. Granted, today is the probably the most well known, but hey, why not have an excuse to stretch it out for a couple more days?


Originally via Hello! Lucky, although it appears they aren't selling this design anymore.

This year's costume was the default: Freddy Krueger, because, you know, why mess with what works??


As usual, my Thursdays consist of nothing but classes and work, but at least I get to show off my costume! Tonight will consist of gorging in pizza, candy, alcohol, and an assortment of horror movies. It's not my usual Halloween night out, but I think it will still be fun.

Source Unknown


How is everyone's Halloween panning out so far? 

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff. Horror movies on and pizza on the way, so day is good here! Happy Hallowe'en!

    ReplyDelete