Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Decorations So Far

I don't have much right now (at least in terms that I don't keep up all year round). I haven't had much of a chance to pull out everything from storage yet. But, I do have a few things...

I got a new skull to replace my old foam one. I like this one better. It had more of a stone look that goes with some other items that I have sprinkled throughout the apartment. Plus, detail wise, it's more realistic looking. 

Huzzah for Halloween candy! I actually replenished it yesterday. The pumpkin is from last year; the cute bowling pin cat is new, as is the wheat grass (going with the harvest theme that I also celebrate around this time). Also, there is a small container of Halloween ornaments, waiting to be put on the Samhain tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment