Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Smiling Man

Let me introduce you to a favorite of mine.

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Reddit. Surely some of you have come across it at some point; this is, after all, the internet. I, myself, drop in every once in a while, but am more apt to find Reddit content second hand via another site. While I can't remember where I originally saw this story (probably on Thought Catalog. Once in a while they'll gather stuff from Reddit for their Creepy Catalog), I have tracked down the original post here, as well as the subreddit here. This story isn't overtly scary, horrific, or terrifying, but it does have a creepy vibe to it, and I found myself thinking about it for weeks afterwards. Granted, this didn't stop my own night time ventures, but it still struck a cord.

And how happy was I when I found a YouTube short based on it?


Very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment